NeutronIT provides you the service of architecture to enable you to interpret information into a coherent structure, and organize and label websites, intranets, online communities and software to support usability and ease of retrieval of information for page searches.
Architecture techniques are particularly important to large, complex web sites. Typically this is required in activities such as library systems, content management systems, web development, user interactions, database development, computer programming, technical writing, enterprise architecture, and critical system software design. NeutronIT analyses, designs, and models the data stored by these information systems, concentrating on entities, their attributes, and their interrelationships.
For any website, its architecture forms the bridge between strategy, audiences, and the specific design, user interface, and technical solutions you'll use in the finished portal features.
Business needs addressed:
- Create intuitive navigation system for web portals, mobile applications, and social media software
- Design and implement search optimization standards and strategies
- Utilize data to create a roadmap for the company to understand the ways of enhancing their business to evolve and progress in the right manner.
- Deliver business value: Implemented on lines with the business objectives, architecture enables you to deliver business values and serves as a guideline to enable organizations to identify their current maturity stage and understand the actions items to reach the next stage
- Manage varied data types: Handle various types of data including transaction data, unstructured data, big data, analytical data and others
- Transparent designing: Strategically constructed architecture provides you the required clarity that transpires to the user interface level while developing portals that enable you to make best use of the data
- Intelligent suggestions: During navigation, links for pages depending on the type of content the user is currently browsing can be prompted by having a good control over the data
- Global search: Having control over the data enables you to provide powerful search results that directs people appropriately through the keywords that are keyed in